Online Safety, also known as E-Safety, is a vital part of education for your child. As uses of technology and the internet increase, keeping your child safe online is more important than ever. We understand that the size of this task is growing so it is it’s just as important that your child also knows how to respond to online dangers, we try to do this by empowering our children to make the right decisions when interacting with the online world.
Here are some links which will give you and your child more information about how to enjoy the internet safely.
- KIDSMART (KS1)
- CHATDANGER (KS2)
- SAFER INTERNET (KS2 – KS4)
- DIGIZEN (KS2 – KS4)
- CHILDNET (KS1 – KS4)
- THINKUKNOW (CEOP Videos suitable for KS1 – KS4 and for parents)
- SWGfL (KS2 – KS4 resources)
- NSPCC ONLINE SAFETY
- SAFER INTERNET (forHome Parents)
- SAFER INTERNET Parental Controls
- SAFER INTERNET – A Parent’s Guide to Technology
- HGfL E-Safety Guide For Parents
- KNOWITALL (Resources for Parents)
- CHILDNET’s Guide to Online Gaming