How to order school meals:
Download the app: If you have a smart-phone, please download School Gateway from your app store (Android and iPhone). The app shows the same information as the website
Visit the website: www.schoolgateway.com and click on new user. You’ll receive a text message with a PIN number. Use this PIN to log-in to School Gateway.
How to credit your account:
- You must credit your child’s account with money for their meals. A minimum payment of £11.00 (5 days meals at £2.20) must be made
- Meals must be paid for before being taken
- Log in to School Gateway with your email & pin number select “Payments”
- Add your payment to the basket, view the basket then proceed to checkout. Please ensure you complete the transaction for payment to be made
- We highly recommend that you credit your child’s account half a term in advance
Instructions for Booking Meals on the School Gateway (once your account is in credit)
Log in to the School Gateway with your email & pin number
Select your child’s account and click on the “DINNERS” icon, this will open in the calendar view
Click on the date you wish to select a meal for, this will open up the three menu options available on the date selected
Click on the menu choice your child would like for the date selected. This will appear in “selected days”
Once you are happy with the number of meal options you have chosen in “selected days” click “book selected days”, confirm the booking by clicking “book now”
This will take you to the payments page where you must ensure the credit on your child’s account is more than the cost of the meals booked to guarantee your child receives their chosen meal options
We recommend that you credit your child’s account half a term in advance.
Meals have to be ordered before 12 midnight, 2 days before the meal is taken. For example, order Saturday before 12 midnight for the meal on Monday, on Sunday before 12 midnight for the meal on Tuesday and on Monday before 12 midnight for the meal on Wednesday etc.