Have you ever wondered what it is like to exercise in Space?
Astronauts on the international Space Station exercise every day but there's one thing they can't do 'jump'. Watch the video below for information on an exciting new competition.
What to do?
- Look at some examples of Mission Patches.
- Think about the aim of the Mission, 'jumping' in Space to build muscle, then get drawing.
- Once you have finished your design you can either drop it in at school or take a photo and send it in.
- We need to have you entries in school by Friday 26th of February, so you have 1/2 Term to work on your designs too.
- There is no set size for your design, or any rules about the colours you use but remember the project design will go out into Space.
- On the back of your entry put your first and last name, your Year Group and your date of birth.
- As well as the national Competition, the school will also award prizes for the best judged entries.
Good luck everyone.